Sunday, August 12, 2012
dance party
video-2012-08-12-00-07-22 from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.
Saturday night KK and I snuck out for a late night Golden Spoon and along the way we discovered we both loved swing music... one thing led to another and before I knew it KK wanted to make up a dance to our new favorite tune. So, till well after midnight we danced. 12:30 rolled around and our audience (keith and tayler) were invited to our stage (basement) We thought about hair and make-up, but ya know it was already too late for that kind of business. maybe we'll save that for next time. Yeah, this is pretty embarrassing, but we did have a lot of fun, and I have a feeling we'll laugh ( alot) looking back at this one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Just another thing I love about you! You two make quite the pair! And LUCKY KK to have such a cool mom!
This is so cute! Made me smile the whole way through. Where was KK at Zumba she should've come and been teaching the class!
Now we know why your kids can dance. I wouldn't be embarrassed. Great dance both of you.
Okay you are officially the most fun mom I know! And you have such great rhythm. So cute Lyns. You have inspired me to be more fun with my kids! Love it. I am so glad you shared. And when you are as gorgeous as you are you don't need hair and make-up. not fair!
That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! You are such a fun mom and those dance moves...hello! You rocked it!!
This should probably become a series on your blog, I expect a hiphop routine next week. Geoff and I and the girls all watched this in bed this morning- good way to start a monday! :)
PS- you and your high kicks are unreal!
Love it! Way to encourage KK to develop those dancin' skills and have some FUN! Lyns, how come you have been holding out on those moves for so long?
You're the most amazing Mom! Loved this cute video
Ok, SO cute! You should have been in the stake productions with me lynsi! You are such a fun mom!
I love this! What a good mom you are!
This is ADORABLE! love you guys!
Ha! This is so cute. And I second what Stacie said - I want to see more dance routines on your blog;)
Post a Comment