Friday, July 13, 2012

newport part 1

we came rolling into Utah last night around 1:00am after a good three weeks away. We had planned on stopping in kanab and doing the drive in two days, but once we got half way, we figured we might as well just get er done! Feels good to be home, even though our day thus far has consisted of pulling crazy weeds (that over took our yard while we were gone) stocking up our fridge, unpacking, laundry, and cleaning out the car (scary!!). ok, ok... it did feel good to be home until I downloaded these pictures, now I'm thinking I could happily take another week in Newport!
We had more fun than we could hardly handle! Thanks mom and dad for everything, you both are simply the best!!!! more pictures to come from our Newport stay + our extended Arizona trip!.. but for now I'm off to shake out the goldfish from the car seats!









2 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Those girls are such babes! We had a great time with all of you. Glad you made it home safely

White Family said...

We loved having you! It was such a quick three weeks, and we're missing you already. xo