(actually I like this picture even better, it's just a bit more realistic!)
kk worked hard the day before making cinnamon rolls for Father's Day breakfast.
funny though... we ended up starting over after realizing the first batch didn't call for any butter, which we were a bit skeptical about. Anyway that batch went to "play dough" use. As you can tell KK had fun making a lovely scarf and accessories out of it! (seriously it was the best playdough we've ever made, and by accident!)
yes, that's drews hand reaching for a bite of the dough, good thing it was edible. (why is KK all of a sudden looking 16 years old in some of these pictures, not cool!)
Luckily after our second try, we were able to wake up to delicious home made cinnamon rolls Sunday morning! Thanks KK!
And what better way to celebrate Fathers Day weekend than to play in a Father/son golf tournament? It was Rex's first tournament and he was PUMPED! Keith and Rex had so much, Rex wore his medal around his neck and his new golf hat all around the next day!
Check out that smile, (and shiny sunscreened face!) Yes, he was so excited to spend the day golfing with his dad!
So all and all I think our Fathers Day weekend was well spent! ( although it would have been nice to have seen granddad and papa!)
I am so ever grateful for Keith! I hope our kids know just how lucky they are to have a dad like they do! I knew when I married Keith that he would be a wonderful father, but really I had no idea just how wonderful he would be! i love that he manages to spend quality one on one time with each of our kids, he's so good at making each one of them feel special! (including me!) We're all pretty lucky!
AND... We hope Granddad enjoyed his day in Washington and Papa in Monterey! We love you!
4 comments:
Your girls look like teenagers and Drew looks 3! What the heck!? I think that means its time to see you guys. Can't wait-- a couple more weeks!!
all your kiddos do look like they've grown up so much! i love that apple/pear fabric on the table. super cute.
missin' you!
What a fun Father's Day! I hate that everyone is so grown up already! We will be passing through Utah July 6 & 7th or so on our way back from Oregon, will you guys be around? We'll call or text you to see what you have going on. Hope to see you guys at least for a few mintues!
Every day feels like a party at your house, but honoring such a great dad is a special reason to celebrate!
Post a Comment