nothing else I'd rather do on a Saturday at 2:30 in the morning (other than maybe sleep) than to drive down to Provo and then be bused up Provo canyon for the Utah Valley half with these girls! It was so fun to spend the morning running and catching up with Mandy and Regina! (who Mandy by the way had her baby 4 months ago! go Mandy!!! amazing huh! and Regina who drove 26 hours with her 4 kids from Memphis to Utah!)
We decided our next run is going to be a very good excuse for a girls trip in some really fun city, just haven't decided which one yet. any ideas?
Shortly after I made it home from our race Keith and the girls took off for the afternoon to hike up to the waterfall at Bell Canyon. (pictures from keith's phone). somehow we saved just enough energy for a late date night to downtown salt lake to check out City Creek and to eat at the Blue Iguana. Nothing like good ole Mexican food at 10:30 at night, at least I figured we both had earned it!



6 comments:
Way to go, Lynsi, Regina, and Mandy!! Glad you girls got together! That waterfall has got AZ summer hikes beat, for sure!
Way to go on your run!
We have heard so much from Keith about that restaurant...one of these day's we need to get up there and try it (and visit you guy's of course)! Great picture of you and Keith!
Only YOU look like a supermodel the same night after running a half-marathon! (I'd be in a hospital bed.) Congrats on the race! Wish we'd been there to cheer you on in person instead of via texting, but still, it was better than nothing. Missing you!
Congrats on your half marathon!!
Way to go ladies! I'm so jealous you all have been having so much fun together, except for the half marathon (I'm NOT a runner, so no jealousy there). We need to meet up for a big girls' trip soon!
you girls are amazing! so proud of you all!
your date night sounds like jason's and mine... we end up eating dinner together way late or falling asleep in late night movies... ha!
miss you!
Post a Comment