the girls were not the only ones excited about "free dress day". Rex was also happy about the options he had, he went back and forth between his b-ball jersey and his starwars shirt. In the end the starwars shirt won, which he wore along with his firetruck boxcar, for the kindergarten road rally.
So much is happening with the end of school year... I had fun seeing KK in her third grade program singing along to the Beatles- my fav! (kk- center, front)
here's tayler and her friends post talent show, they were so cute! As you can tell it wasn't easy getting a picture without Rex or Ben jumping in somewhere... I think I took 10 or so pictures before I was able to get one without the boys.
take 1
take 2
...... take 10
2 comments:
Holy Cow! Tayler and her friends are looking so grown-up! Cute girls!
I love that box-car fire truck! You guys must have so much fun every day!
Post a Comment