since I'm on a roll with updates, I'll just keep right on going with our tayler girl. I seriously can't believe how much this girl has grown up this past year. It sinks in even more as she turns down more and more trips to the park with the boys and I to stick around home and watch the latest Icarly or hang out with friends! We'll have ourselves a teenager here before we know it! She already has the sleeping habits down, she has to make sure to set her alarm on Sundays for 11:00 church! She's a night owl though, like me, so I guess she's gotta get some sleep sometime!
What I've always loved about Tays is how happy and steady she is every single day! She (almost) always wakes up with a smile ready and excited to jump into a new day! She's very grateful, I love that she always remembers to thank me for small things... like making her dinner, and helping her with her homework. The other night after tucking her in, she called me back into her room to make sure I thanked her dad for her, for helping her with her math that night. Tays is still loving gymnastics and soccer. She works really hard in school and even though I get on her case for being up late so often doing homework, I'm proud of her for getting it all done and doing so well! Tays is super social these days! A couple weeks back her and a friend made flyers to pass around to the entire neighborhood for "night games". They probably gathered up close to 30 kids! This girls loves a good party!
I'm so grateful for our Tays! What a blessing it is to have her as part of our family!
3 comments:
I have loved reading these updates! They've changed so much in the past year, it's nice to be able to keep up.
Tayler is more beautiful with each day. Megan is dying to see her this summer. Are you coming to AZ at all? Tell her (and the rest of the gang) hi from us. And Mitchell wants Rex to see the text I sent you this morning of him on "nerd day".
She is such a babe. How is it that my 11 (?) year old niece is smarter and more responsible than me?
Sigh, one day I'll be as awesome as Tays.
Tayler is so cool. Me and Brad wish we could get it on the night games.
Post a Comment