Saturday, May 12, 2012
Over a year ago I got a text from my good Arizona friend Vanessa saying " My niece is dating your nephew!!!!" Small world, even smaller world given the fact that these two lovebirds met in India of all places! Vanessa and I were both hoping it would work out and it most definitely did! It was such a fun wedding weekend, celebrating CJ and Audrey, and the icing on the cake was to be able to catch up with Vanessa and her family! Everything about the reception was classy and beautiful, especially the bride ( whose dress was gorgeous!) Tayler and KK refused to leave the party until they had a chance to try to catch the bouquet! They gave it their all, but neither one of them were the lucky ones, I was ok with that! Congratulations CJ and Audrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment