KK turned nine yesterday. NINE. Wow, my girl is growing up! She started her day with opening presents (actually I went for a run before she was even awake and by the time I got home all i saw was wrapping paper all over the floor, KK doesn't waste any time when it comes to opening presents. she had already been snooping all over the house during the week looking for any clues). Anyway she was most excited about her big yellow ball. She spent the morning rolling around in it and giving rides. It happened to be just warm enough to bust out the slip n slide that afternoon and that evening she had her school friends over for pajames and pancakes. I think it's safe to say her day was a good one! We love our KK!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to KK!! xoxo
kk i hope u had a bad b-day just kidding lave ya
tay
Your kids are growing up so fast! What a fun family--happy birthday KK!
Post a Comment