I made a goal this week to try to get to bed earlier, I'm a total night owl! After getting to bed most nights last week after 1:00 a.m. I thought it might be a good idea! Anyway, with that being said, I was taking these pictures last night at nearly 8:30 pm! (I guess if I'm wanting to get in bed earlier thats going to mean the kids are going to have to get to bed earlier too!) Problem is though, it's just way too nice out ( not to mention still light)! These kids just want to be outside running around till the last speck of sunlight is completely gone. I have to admit though I have a pretty hard time having them come in and get ready for bed when it's so perfect outside! (we love you spring!) I really don't want to go in myself!
Last night the kids collected Bens old toddler bed, a tire, a helmet, and a golfclub (to hang their flag on) to create their pirate ship. I just enjoyed sitting back on the patio watching it all happen. Eventually I finally had to cave and get them in for baths, homework, and bed.
We are counting down the days till summer break, if you can't tell we're kinda already in that mode! (I can't even tell ya how over homework Rex is!) 6 more weeks!
2 comments:
Looks like great times!! Those are some adorable pirates, by the way!
Your kids are so fun and creative!
Post a Comment