Monday, April 23, 2012

Karis shower





Kari's babies are going to be here SO soon! I can hardly wait to see and hold them! ( I can't even imagine how kari must feel!) Having a baby is so exciting, but TWINS is just over the top excitement!  Over the weekend I was able to help out with Karis shower. It was so fun to be together with everyone and celebrate these babies that will be here before we know it! I love just saying the word baby in front of Eric, even hearing the word, he has to fight back tears! These two are going to be the best of the best parents! Little Soren and Katie are going to be quite the lucky ones!
Here's a few pictures from some of the Wilson side of the family.

1 comment:

sbk said...

I didn't realize Kari was having twins! How exciting.