Saturday, February 4, 2012

saturday afternoon was spent with some of our favorite people kari and eric crusin around downtown checking out the downtown library (riding the elevators) and then of course we had to stop and get ourselves some chickfila. (seriously my favorite, I won't even say how many times Ive eaten there in the past month!)



4 comments:

Tyler and Kelly White said...

wheres a shot of pregnant KARI?!?! I bet she's so cute pregnant! Looks like you enjoyed downtown. SO much better than Draper/sandy right? ;-) hahah jk jk!

White Family said...

Lyns, you and Tayler are looking more alike all the time!

sbk said...

^I agree with mom. Tayler is looking just like you these days;) You are both beautiful.

On another note, I've been missing you guys SO much lately. We absolutely have to come to Utah soon to visit. Until then....there's San Francisco to look forward to.

Steoffrey said...

Look at you twinners in the last picture! I always have to laugh because when I see pictures of your kids in little Toms or bare long-sleeves I'm picturing they're out in 15 degree weather. (I know they're not, but I'm sure they wouldn't be phased either way!)