Thursday, February 2, 2012


After dunking my toast in milk this morning and eating this (above) for lunch.. it dawned on me this was totally what I watched my mom eat almost everyday of her life while I grew up! She always started with her "dunkintoast" in the morning and then went for the cheese tomato avocado sandwich for lunch... like mother like daughter i guess!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

Haha, I was thinking the SAME thing the other day! I can't start my day without a delicious piece of wheat toast smothered in jam and dunked in milk! It also dawned on me when I caught myself watering down my OJ, if only I could get all her other traits too...

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Now she eats coaches oats every single morning... with brown sugar, butter and cream. Shes come a long way from toast. ha! also, the cookies and v-day post looked so fun! I cant wait until Autumn gets older!

sbk said...

Yum! I eat this at least 5 days a week for lunch too - I don't think I'll ever get burnt out either.

Chelsea said...

yum! I need some lunch ideas, I will def make this. And I had fun catching up here, so glad to see you are still blogging (one of the very few on my list!)

White Family said...

That picture makes me want to eat the sandwich right off the computer. Uh-huh!