we were out this afternoon enjoying what I'm sure will be one of the last shorts and t-shirt weather weekends. KK brought out a sheet for Drew to play on so I went and got my camera to snap a few pictures of this little guy...
before long KK, Ben, and Tays hopped in
so it only seemed right to go find Rex and take some with him too!
6 comments:
Ok, Drew, what else can I say? You win. You really are the cutest baby ever. (And the rest of the kids aren't so bad either!)
Lucky you...fall leaves on the mountains!!!!
I love all of your up to date blogging! Makes me feel like we aren't too far away. Five of the best looking kids I know for sure. They are all gorgeous. Miss you guys!
Your back yard has provided some fun times for some beautiful kids!
So cute Lynsi! I can't believe how big Drew has become! The kids all look so happy and cute. Wish you were here!
what great pictures! that drew is adorable. and seeing them all together is so fun!
Lynsi you have such cute kids! I can't believe how big Drew is. He is one handsome boy.
Post a Comment