We're into the full swing of October festivities! Being here in Utah with the cooler weather +beautiful colors, it really actually feels like Fall. Over the break we spent an afternoon at Gardner Village, the witches were fun (which I didn't even get a picture of) but the crowds were not! It was a quick visit, but we checked it off the list.
One of the things that top the most missed list from Arizona are for sure Becca's parties! Every year for Valentines Day, Halloween, and Christmas, for as long as I can remember the girls have been invited to the Henriksen's, for an all out party like you wouldn't believe... like only Becca could throw! Rex was lucky enough to make the invite list the past couple of years too! Both my girls this year mentioned to me how much they'd miss the Henriksen Halloween party...So for fhe last night, I attempted to recreate Becca's halloween party! The doughnuts and bobbing for apples were always my girls favorite! Thanks Becca for all the fun party memories!!! We miss you guys! (and your parties!!)
3 comments:
Oh, these pictures make me sad. I miss you guys so much. We had the party last night and it really wasn't the same without Tayler getting chocolate donut all over her face, and Rex running like crazy with toilet paper all over him, and KK dunking her head all the way in for an apple. We had all new faces at this year's party, but we'll always remember the Wilsons!!!!!
We should have the kids Skype...
look at Taylors profile in the first picture, seriuosly gorgeous! Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying the fall. I love your family fall party you guys did. How fun!
Utah in the fall is beautiful! And your Halloween festivities look like a lot of fun...I can't wait to see pictures of all these kiddos in their costumes.
Post a Comment