The Northwest is BEAUTIFULl - We had such a great time with Rex and Ben while you were gone!
Please don't move? Please?! I guess If you do we can always come see you guys since my family is there too! But still
Okay, I get it. I'd want to move there too!
Looks amazing. There's nothing like Washington's fresh smoked salmon
Was KK painting the beds in the tree house? I was always scared to be in there because of all the spiders.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Northwest is BEAUTIFULl - We had such a great time with Rex and Ben while you were gone!
Please don't move? Please?! I guess If you do we can always come see you guys since my family is there too! But still
Okay, I get it. I'd want to move there too!
Looks amazing. There's nothing like Washington's fresh smoked salmon
Was KK painting the beds in the tree house? I was always scared to be in there because of all the spiders.
Post a Comment