Thursday, July 14, 2011
I have to say, as these two left for the midnight showing of the final Harry Potter tonight it made me feel a bit sad ( I about teared up as they left!) Tayler has been counting down the days for months for the release of the last movie! She had planned on taking a little cat nap before the movie, but ended up too excited to fall asleep! For Tays 6th birthday Keith got her the first Harry Potter book, it all started from there! Who knows how many hours and late nights they've spent over the years reading and RE-reading these books together, all of the midnight showings, the "Harry Potter questions", all of the Hermoine Halloweens! I hate to see it all come to an end, I know Tays will always look back and cherish these memories with her dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
she so will have wonderful memories. My dad and I read anne of Green Gable series together. He always got me anne stuff and we always talked about going to PEI together... which still needs to happen. But, those are some of the greatest memories that I have and it is so wonderful that Taylor will have those with her dad!
It may be the last movie, but it's not really coming to an end - the memories will last forever.
that is the sweetest post...and Keith is such a great dad!!
So cute! I'm no harry potter fan but it makes me sad for Tays that It All Ended Last Night.
What a sweet memory they will have. You guys are such good parents!
Post a Comment