What a weekend poor rexy has had! What started out as strep throat turned out to be an awful infection in his neck. These pictures make me happy to look at. He's still in the hospital tonight going on night 3 and I'm missing my little guy like crazy! I feel so blessed to have Keith there with him who has hardly left his side. The kids and I have been back and forth to be with him. Just yesterday Rex was almost unrecognizable because of all of the swelling in his face and neck and couldn't move his head in any direction without being in excruciating pain. Today he improved dramatically. (with the help of lots of prayers!) He was full of smiles and was happy to spend a little time with his little bro ben going on hospital bed rides! The letters from the Primary kids and the banner from his preschool friends have made his day! Thank you for phone calls, texts, and lots of love and support. We love you REX!




9 comments:
We are glad he is doing better. My girls keep asking if he is home yet. They love Rexy boy.
Poor guy, still smiling in the hospital though. Typical Rexy.
It was so great to see him last night. He seeemed like his happy self. Mitchell hasn't stopped talking about it ever since. "Rex is so lucky he has that playroom right next to his room!" I think Mitchell is wishing HE had strep!
So sorry you've had to go through all of this, I can only imagine what you must have been feeling these past few days. But so happy he's doing better! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
so happy to hear he's feeling better! cohen has been heartbroken about it. and he makes sure we don't forget him in any prayer we say... so sweet. love to you guys!
Lynsi,
I am so glad to see that smile, especially after seeing him so miserable on Sat afternoon. I hope you are doing better too. You poor mama. Give me a call when you have a few minutes.
It is so good to see him smiling! I have to say, with all the pain and misery he was in he still managed to beat Ellie one handed at the fishing game...not to mention he could NOT move his head...and he still had his game face on! What a sport! We are so glad he is home and feeling better!
And, I hope you and Keith can get some rest now!
That picture of him in the hospital brakes my heart. I can't imagine what you've been going through. I'm glad he's doing better and hope you are able to catch up on some sleep.
Ooh man! Cute pictures. Glad he's feeling better.
How sad!!! I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment