Saturday, May 28, 2011




Untitled from lynsi wilson on Vimeo.

rex wasn't himself for the first couple days home from the hospital. He was pretty worn out! After last nights dance party though, I think it's safe to say he's comin around! (as you can see Drew is pretty entertained by these guys!)


Also noteworthy news:


Rex graduated from preschool!


Ben learned to SWIM!



KK had a birthday party! Also last week she played and sang "Yellow Submarine" at her school talent show. (my little Beatles fan!)




and Tays got contacts!


10 comments:

Heidi and Bryan said...

What a week!! So glad Rexy was able to work in some healing and dancing. Those moves are hilarious!

Brett and Lisa said...

I would love to know which one of you taugh Rex to shake his booie like that! SO funny!!

Brett and Lisa said...

bootie, I mean...

White Family said...

Oops - the first comment is really from me when I was signed into B & Heidi's account.

Steph Weaver said...

That dance video gave us a good laugh! Rex has some serious moves and KK is so serious it's hilarious! So glad Rex is back to himself.

When I saw Tays the other day without her glasses the first thing I noticed was her eys...they are gorgeous!

sbk said...

Haha! So cute! Glad to see that Rex is feeling better.

Kandis said...

I am so glad that Rex is back to his normal self. Poor little Rex. What a scare! The kids had so much fun at the birthday party and can't wait to see cousins in Utah next week.:)

Steoffrey said...

Hahah i've watched this 3 times. Rex is hilarious.

Jacque said...

those kids have got some serious moves! i know where they get them from!

so happy rex is feeling good enough to shake it down.

Blondie Blues said...

DYING of laughter!!! I've showed my kids Rex dancing 5 times. Love that little Drew is just laying there in all the mix. Miss you guys!