This picture of KK letting Ben blow out her birthday candles sums up one of my favorite qualities about her... she has always been all about her little brothers, she's got their back! Just one of the things I love about her!
Happy, Happy Birthday KK! Jaiden tried calling yesterday but couldn't get hold of her. We will try again today. She is such a sweet big sister and SO protective of her little brothers. I LOVE the baptism pictures. They are gorgeous. We don't get to see KK all done up very often. She is beautiful.
5 comments:
How fun! I love your kitchen! You are so talented at decorating! And the kids are adorable:)
KK is so sweet to your boys. Happy Bday girl!
She's such a nurturing little soul. Happy birthday KK!!
Happy, Happy Birthday KK! Jaiden tried calling yesterday but couldn't get hold of her. We will try again today. She is such a sweet big sister and SO protective of her little brothers. I LOVE the baptism pictures. They are gorgeous. We don't get to see KK all done up very often. She is beautiful.
Happy Birthday KK!
Post a Comment