Thursday, April 14, 2011

On Wednesday keith and I were able to sneak out for a little date night. (wahoo!) Let me tell ya though, it's not easy leaving FIVE energetic kids including one nursing baby behind for a LATE night out. Mostly because we know how much work it is and feel kinda bad asking someone to step in for the night. BUT...we had no option this time. Arcade Fire tickets had already been purchased and a good night out (with just the two of us) sounded just to good to pass up. Thankfully grammy and papa were more than happy to take the challenge of ALL the kids! So refreshing it was to have a night out! Thank you Grammy and Papa! No better person to be with than my man, and no better way to top off the night than Arcade Fire playing Sprawl II (my fav song) to end the concert! It was amazing! I left the concert an even bigger fan! I didn't bring my camera, I enjoyed the freedom of being purse/diaper bag free for the night. So here's some youtube footage.

2 comments:

Steoffrey said...

thinking about buying myself a set of streamers now..

Bryan said...

Really never even heard of the band until your post... now I'm enjoying the cd on my way to work. Nice find