Sunday, April 17, 2011

as you can see, baby drew is starting to fill out a bit. four weeks of eating around the clock helps. He's not only putting on some weight, but also losing some hair. (just the hair on top though.) Yeah, he's starting to look like a little old man. but a very cute little old man I should add.



I'm sure it get's exhausting for drew being huddled around by his brothers day in and day out! Drew is very loved by these boys... maybe a little too much! I have to remind these boys daily to give their baby brother some room!





so adding one to the bunch has gone pretty smoothly. five kids was easier to adjust to than four. (crazy as that sounds) There hasn't been much sleep, and lots of busy crazy moments (like bedtime and church), but nonetheless pretty smooth... I'm sure my girls have something to do with that. They have become champion helpers! If their not helping with baby drew their entertaining rex and ben! What would I do without them!


8 comments:

melissa walker said...

I saw this photo of your three little boys and thought how different it will be for you with boys rather than me with my three little girls! Good thing you have a couple of big helpers in Tayler and KK!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

KKs hair looks awesome and I love the picture of all 5. It's crazy you have five when i can barely handle one! I have serious respect for you!

Heidi and Bryan said...

it looks like life is crazy and wonderful all at the same time. Drew is so cute, madi got that baldness just on the top too!

White Family said...

Such a lovely bunch! That little Drew gets plenty of attention and is fitting right into the line-up.

Dawn said...

Lynsi, it was so fun to see you in AZ and get to meet your adorable baby boy. He just adds to the already beautiful Wilson family of 7! I still can't believe you have 5 kids. You look amazing as usual. I hope I get to see more of you this summer. Congratulations again!
xoxoxo
Dawn

Grapefruit said...

Oh, he is the cutest. Every time I see him I just melt. I love all the new chub that gathers with each passing day! I will miss him when we go! (And the rest too. Mostly I'll just miss your banana bread.)

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness, look at your FIVE adorable kids! That is the cutest picture ever. I love Rex's big smile.

Chelsea said...

p.s. and they all have the prettiest dark skin! what little luckies.