Wednesday, March 2, 2011


Today the girls celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday at school. Every year they get to dress up as a character from one of their favorite books and be part of the school parade.

This year KK was Kit Kitridge from the American Girl Series. She was excited to sport the "old fashioned look"



Tayler almost decided on Hermoine (again), but went the vampire route instead. check out that eye-makeup!


I've been busy getting important things done before the baby like sneaking in a date night with this guy. (thanks grammy and papa!)


and getting all things "baby" organized.




Next week I have a haircut/ pedicure scheduled. (that will be nice, it's been a while!) Those sort of things never make the list anytime soon after having a baby.


Oh and I've been trying very hard to get Ben all pottytrained before the baby! Wow, I think we're going on like 5 months now. There are some good days and some not so good days. Like yesterday when we were at the park with friends for the afternoon.... before I knew it Ben was running through the playground bear bum and all after having an accident... I'm not so quick these days so it took me a while to catch him. (Let's just say that was better than the time before at the park...) Two more weeks to try to get this all figured out! Come on ben, work with me!

6 comments:

White Family said...

It won't be long till those little outfits are being worn!!!! Yikes - exciting! Those little characters are CUTE as can be!!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Good for you! And what does the word organize even mean these days?! I can't wait to meet him... Sooo soon! Yay

Grapefruit said...

I was JUST telling Matt last night about you trying to chase down Ben at the park. It WAS pretty funny...

I can't believe you are only two weeks away. I can't wait to see him, and hold him. Plan on sending your kids over here so you can get some rest!!! (But duct tape Ben's undies on before you send him...)

:)

melissa walker said...

Your girls are so great! And we're so excited for the arrival of the newest Wilson! We'll be thinking of you!

Steoffrey said...

Tays looks hardcore!

Bryan and Heidi said...

Good luck with the delivery Lyns!