Sunday, February 27, 2011

Little Ms. Ivy.

My girls were so excited when they heard the news that they were going to get to babysit their cousin Ivy while her mom and dad were off doing a photoshoot on this side of town. From the start KK claimed Ivy to be all her's, but luckily everyone got some Ivy love.









(Ben still prefers to be shirtless as much as possible!)

4 comments:

White Family said...

Awwww, so cute! Looks like the Wilson kids are ready for a baby!

Grapefruit said...

THAT is a cute baby!!!!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Cute pictures! Missing all those kids

Steoffrey said...

Aw I love these, I want to get some printed for her album. She loves her cuzzys!

I can't thank you guys enough for watching Ivy, that made our day so much easier! Also Geoff and I's mouths are still watering from that lunch and dessert you made us. The Wilsons are the BEST!

Ps- Can't stop picturing Tayler saying, "You guys would like them, their your age." and picturing KK say, "I'm gonna beat him up, and guess what? I won't pay for the medical bills!!" Your kids are the funniest, and as we proved, we could spend all day with them.