ben thinks shirts are over rated these days.
yesterday when the girls got home from school I told them our plans for the night. A family night at home with homemade pizza. ice cream. and a movie from the Redbox. Tayler's face lit up. Excitedly she told me she was about to ask if friends could spend the night, but this sounded like so much more fun!
wow! her excitement put a smile on my face! I hope she still feels that same way when she's 16... that her parents and siblings are that awesome to hang with!
Saturday carried over the same way. A little time at the park (practicing T-ball and golf) and a nice afternoon in the backyard (enjoying a cookie picnic.)
I've decided these are the best kind of weekends. Nice and low key spent playing. laughing. being together. outside. happily.(if we're lucky). Looking back I'm pretty sure these are the days I'll treasure most!

1 comment:
Sounds perfect. Those are the best kinds of weekends in my book!
(Are we supposed to be practicing T-ball????)
:)
Post a Comment