Saturday, November 13, 2010

November is a time of gratitude. I'm feeling especially grateful this month for my family! I love, love, love this picture that KK and Rex worked on together yesterday. ( Rex was the face maker and KK did the bodies) They surprised me with it after working on it all evening. It was perfect, I had been trying to decide what to put on that new blank wall in our kitchen, and this fit perfectly! (for now anyway)




Wow that's a big ole family! This picture is kinda overwhelming! Is that really going to represent our family after March? crazy...


Last week at the park I met a mom who had five kids all under the age of six! I watched her in awe as she attempted to nurse her baby and chase her 2 year old all around the park while keeping tabs on the rest. Impressive huh? I'm thinking I'll have it easy compared to her.



And can I just say how much I love these two little guys! I had to post this picture, ketchup faces and all. Ben's not a fan of smiling for the camera, so the fact that he was trying to in this picture made it a winner!
I love that we'll have another little boy to join these two. I've been nesting like crazy lately which led me to dig through the garage and find all the little boy clothes. I've got them out and washed. ( even found that dishwasher detergent gets out old yellowed spit up stains, just in case you're wondering.) The boys couldn't believe that they once wore those tiny little clothes! We needed a changing table so I traded the clothes we wouldn't use at a second hand mamma/baby store for a new (used) one. I think our swing is on it's last leg, but I'm certain it can get through one more time! Looks like we're pretty much set... just 4 more months



I love doing what I do! I'm so grateful to be mom to these four, soon to be 5 great kids and to have a wonderful husband by my side!


Happy November.

3 comments:

White Family said...

Awe, Lynsi! You're such a great mommy! Isn't motherhood grand??

Chelsea said...

you are destined to be a mom of 5 (or more) you are such a good one! and dang they are cute.

Laura said...

Hey lover! I need to come rub yer belly and bring the slickers over for a playdate. We are headed down for Thanksgiving. Lets coordinate! Love ya! ps: down for a last Chance run or a hike?? :) (preferably not a 5am'er).