Saturday, November 13, 2010

family pictures 2010

family pictures by Lang Photography

(so trust me I hadn't planned on putting the girls in the dress/crocs combo. Just turned out that way...they had planned to go barefoot, I didn't notice they had slipped their crocs back on to climb some trees till we were done with pictures. They are a bit tacky with the dresses and all, but o'well. I was just amazed the Langs were able to get a picture with all of us in it. Ben was on the run! We LoVe the Langs!




















































































9 comments:

Kandis said...

I LOVE your adorable family pictures...Stacie does such a wonderful job! I think that the crocs give the pictures a real life family feel. Your girls are so cute with their love for tree climbing:)

Grapefruit said...

Beautiful Lyns, seriously, you guys are such a gorgeous family. I love them...crocs and all!

White Family said...

Beautiful family - crocless or not!

Bryan and Heidi said...

Love the family photos!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

love the pictures. so cute. Crocs or NOT, its totally your family!

Nancy said...

It's just not fair really that the beautiful people get the beautiful children as well! You are all so gorgeous, love the pics, I LOVE the one of you by yourself, seriously you have the pregnancy glow everyone talks about!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous family pictures! It isn't too hard when your family is already gorgeous. I love the crocs. I thought it was such a fashion statement. Your girls totally pulled it off. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying this time of year. Maybe I'll get down to visit one of these days. I think we were in Newport the same time. Looks like you guys also had a blast!

Grace said...

Love the pics, they are so cute. I especially love the one of Rex with his arm around Ben's shoulders.

Ashley said...

Cute pictures Lynsi! They are So good:)