this morning we made my ultrasound a family affair. My girls went to school after my appointment where they heard the news first hand that we are having another BoY! ( KK may have shed a few tears, but judging by how much she already loves the little brothers she has, I think she'll be just fine with another!) I'm so excited about the news! This little guy will fit right in with his big brothers! It makes me smile to think of Keith going on golf trips with his three boys in the future! We'll be anxiously awaiting this little guys arrival in March!
16 comments:
So happy for you! And at least KK has her "girls", right?
Congratulations! That is so fun for your family!
congratulations! i'm sure he'll be a handsome little studmuffin!
Congrats! Hurray for boys!
so fun! YOu make cute boys!
Congrats! How perfect, he will fit right in with the other 2 adorable boys! So happy for you guys!
That is so great!! Im sure I'll be right there with you with a third boy sometime in the future:) He will be so darn cute like the others and will have the best big sisters too!
I'm so excited for you guys!:)
a boy!!! i wondered if you would wait for the surprise or find out before.....yay. so happy for you guys.
We can't wait to meet the next little Mr. Wilson!!!
Congratulations! What a joy!
yay! I hope we have a boy so they can be little cousins only two weeks apart. Im so happy for you guys.
We are so excited for another little Wilson boy...they are SO cute! Yea!!!
KK can borrow Ellie any time she wants:)
Yay! So exciting! That is so perfect. 2 girls so close together who will be really good friends, and then 3 boys so close together who will be best buds.
YEA!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Three boys are the best!!!! It's wild but so fun! Congrats!
Another boy! I can't tell you how much we've LOVED our 3rd baby boy. It's amazing how much those big sisters help out! Hope you are feeling well. Love ya girl. B
Post a Comment