Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tonight I tasted homemade doughnut(s) for the first time! WoW, amazing! Lucky for us, our friends invited us over to join them for their doughnut night tradition! Tayler's doughnut count was up to nine by the time we left their house, yes they were that good! (I have a feeling homemade doughnuts are going to be her new request, replacing her daily Nutella pancakes, Becca I'll just tell her to call you!)

I took this picture of our kids after we got home sneaking into just a few more of the extra ones Becca sent home with us to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning. They couldn't quite wait till morning! I couldn't blame them! Thanks Becca, You're the best!

We had to kick them out back to eat them. We're still out a kitchen, but it's coming along!

Tuesday we find out if we are having a girl or a boy

the kids have been counting down the days.

2 comments:

Grapefruit said...

I can't wait to find out! My vote: girl.

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Omg!! You better send out a mass text! Got it?! I'm so excited!