So we're going on three weeks now of kitchen/master bathroom renovation. ( which pretty much means craziness plus lots of dust! )Many have asked how it's coming along.
Well, this is our front room. jam packed with all kinds of furniture and stuff while the new tile is being laid.

no need for a kitchen, that's what our bedroom has become. notice that little blue table, yeah that's been our current eating spot along with our back patio.
Good thing the weather has been nice. We've spent lots of time at the park and in our backyard! Today the boys and I spent all afternoon at McDonalds just to stay out of the way.
Eating dinner at home is going to feel like a novelty! Vegetables... what are those? We're on the chicken nugget and fry diet!
Since we had to unhook our washer and dryer today for a couple days, doing laundry may even end up feeling like a novelty. ( I dont know, maybe not.)
And even though it's been so much fun all sharing one bathroom, I think I prefer just sharing with Keith.
I just have to keep reminding myself of how wonderful it will all be when it's done. Everything will feel so fresh and NEW!Hopefully our floor will be done in the next couple days and countertops by the end of this week would be lovely! A house again! fingers crossed!


6 comments:
Easy to see why your kids were so excited to find a bowl of broccoli at my house last week! Hope progress is speedy!
I can already see how awesome the tile looks! Counting down till the finish line!
Oh man! We only had to do our bathrooms and that was torture enough. Good for you for hanging in there!
Oh it will be so worth it! But seriously, that might push me over the edge. ;) Lucky for your fam that you are sweet and patient.
I can't believe it has been 3 weeks. You are a trooper! Can't wait to see it finished:)
OMG.... how are you doing it?! You guys should just move into a hotel for awhile!!! Lemme know if you need a rate. LOL! I love you guys. Never too close for comfort!
Post a Comment