Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween weekend

It was nearly impossible to get pictures of the kids this year for Halloween! They had their own agenda and it didn't involve taking time for pictures of any sort! The girls finally agreed to this ONE picture with Blake and Brady at the Trunk or Treat last night!

KK decided to be a chef, she tossed around all sorts of ideas but finally decided a chef it would be. Tayler decided to be Kate Weatherall, from one of her favorite books The Mysterious Benedict Society (instead of that very scary zombie. thank goodness. ) She was more excited about putting together "Kate's bucket" than she was about the actual costume. She spray painted the bucket, hot glued pockets and filled them with rope, a pocket knife, and all sorts of gadgets!

Rex's Ninja Turtle costume was just about worn out by the time Halloween came around! It definitely got some use! I had to sew pieces back together before he was able to wear it!


Does this costume look familiar? The great thing about two boys so close in age...Ben just wears whatever Rex wore the year before. (Sadly I dont' think the Ninja Turtle costume will make it to next year.)



Halloween night we spend the evening at Rick and Vanessa's. I was able to take a few pictures before my battery died. Everything was perfectly spooky and everyone had a great time! (Thanks guys!)



sneaking treats....


still sneaking treats...


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

looks so fun! I love that Tayler like to dress up as characters from books! So cute!

Grapefruit said...

Glad we got lots of Wison time this weekend. It was so fun to see you guys! And, I loved Tayler's costume. Kate was a perfect choice for her!