
happy October 1st!
Doesn't feel much like Fall around here yet..
(especially since we've been swimming the past three days straight!)
We decided we needed to make some pumpkin bread for breakfast to help welcome in October! (with chocolate chips of course!)
The kids have been very busy deciding what to be for Halloween! I mean, this is a MAJOR decision! I'm sure they will change their minds several times before the month is over! Well, with exception to Tayler, at this point she is very certain as to what she wants to be. After being Hermoine two years straight she has decided a zombie is the only way to go this year. She wants to be able "to scare the teenagers and get their candy!" And trust me she has found some pretty scary costumes! We've tried to persuade her with some costumes that maybe are alittle less intense....like a punk rocker. I showed her a picture of when I was little and was a punk rocker. Nope. A zombie it is.
5 comments:
That looks soooo good! I wastalking to Ty about pizza and instead of saying pizza I kept saying pumpkin. I can't stop looking at those pictures. Mmmm
yum! We made some last week and have been trying to make it last all week long, not an easy task! We're coming back to AZ the 4th week of Oct. (17-21) I'd love to see you again!
We've already been through two batches of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. So delish. Now. About Tayler's costume...YIKES!
Brad will be proud. He's way into Zombie comic books right now. Weird, I know. Your pumpkin bread looks amazing! I'll have to make some this weekend too.
rex told me all about it... i asked where my piece was? i caught him by surprise and then told him that i was just kidding... it looks delicious!
Post a Comment