Sunday morning KK was all business about putting together a new outfit! She spent the entire morning trying on outfit after outfit (and her room could show for it!)
In the end though she was quite proud of her creation...She found an old dress she wore a couple years ago, paired it with leggings, raided my ribbon drawer to find matching ribbon for her belt and hair accessory, and finally she was satisfied! She asked me like 5 times...
"Mom can you believe I designed this outfit...all by myself?" as she would check it out once more in the mirror. This girl has an eye! If I ever can't decide what shoes to wear...I always know who to ask. KK. And she always likes to tell me.
She was very excited about her newly designed outfit, and oh was she feelin it! I'm thinking I just might have to introduce her to Project Runway....
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Go KK!
she has got your sense of style! that is a cute little outfit!
I noticed on Sunday how cute she loooked!
That is so funny, I was totally thinking Project Runway as you were talking about her design--then I saw your last sentence:) Maybe she'll be a future contestant! She does have an eye. Cute outfit.
Post a Comment