Happy Birthday Keith!!!!
I'm so grateful for this guy, the love of my life!
He makes me happy and makes life fun!
We're all crazy about him at our house!
He got home just in time to celebrate his big day.
He had been gone this weekend running (swimming and biking)
in a triatholon in Saint George.
He did a great job!!!
The kids worked hard on all sorts of birthday posters and cards to surprise him with when he got home! Tayler and I were excited to try a new cake recipe. We asked Becca (of course) for some good recommendations.... she gave us all sorts of ideas! We decided on this one. Chocolate (and lots of it) Can't go wrong there! If your looking for an amazing chocolate cake recipe this is one you'll have to try.
This weekend was also the Daddy Daughter Princess Ball. Since Keith was going to be traveling home from his race the night of the dance the girls were excited to ask Papa to take them! KK sent papa a letter in the mail inviting him to the Ball weeks ago and has been counting down the days ever since! Papa was so cute to bring the girls corsages and make them feel extra special! I just love these pictures of the girls with Papa!



KK was so excited to wear this gown that happens to be a new arrival in Grammy's dress up collection ...she has been waiting for the perfect event to borrow it for! She soaked in a bubble bath, requested an updo, had me do her makeup and was ready waiting in her princess gown. Tayler on the other hand asked if she could wear her sweatpants! I asked her if she wanted to put on a little makeup, just for fun.. she looked at me like I was crazy, love it~ She finally decided last minute she would throw on a comfy dress! These girls couldn't be more different that way! It cracks me up!
Keith got home just in time to make it to the end of the dance. I'm sure he was super exausted, but went right over to be with his girls! It made for the perfect night!

6 comments:
So glad the cake turned out!
Do you even know how jealous Paige would be of that white dress!? She'd probably wear it to school every single day if she had it...
I think its so sweet your dad took the girls. They are so lucky to have a grandpa close by!
so cute! i love how dolled up KK got and how low-key tayler was.
and happy b-day to keith!
So cute. Those pictures made me tear up!
Happy Birthday Keith! That cake sounds so yummy!
KK looks beautiful...and, I am glad to see Tayler decided to wear a dress after all! I love it!
The girls are both definitely princesses - even when they are in sweatpants! Keith, we were happy to celebrate your big day with you (even if you are as low key about your birthday as Tayler is about princess gowns!)
It's so cute they have such different personalities. They looked beautiful! Sounds like a perfect birthday for Keith!
Post a Comment