So i'm feeling like at this stage I want to wear a T-shirt everyday that says
"Yes! I'm pregnant."
Even though I'm just a bit over 12 weeks...it's quite obvious.
( I had someone that I see occasionally come up to me the other day and say either you've been eating a lot of bread or you're pregnant. funny huh!)
No complaints though. Things are going well. I had some things happen this week that caused concern, but after an ultrasound we were relieved to see the baby was just fine. Only thing is I have to say goodbye to anything high impact and take it easy for a while. Whatever is best for the baby! Even if it does mean saying goodbye to kickboxing and bootcamp!
So the girls are wanting a GiRl. (surprise, surprise)
and
The boys are wanting a BoY. (well Rex wants a boy, so I'm assuming Ben does too.)
We'll see here soon who gets outnumbered...
In other news: Ben is making progress in the pottytraining department. Today was his best day yet! Hooray!
And Kinley got a new swimsuit
that she loves because
she said it makes her feel like she can FLY!


7 comments:
-I want KK's swimsuit in my size.
-I want doctors orders to stop working out.
-I want you to have a girl.
that swim suit is adorable....and i was put on "pelvic rest" for the first 6 months with Braxton which was basically no exercising or other things that involve your pelvic :) and I am not going to lie....I was ok with that!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! And I saw where you wrote on Chlesea's blog that you might out grow your house...you should move to my neighborhood, that would be fun and there is some great deals!!
KK's swimsuit is so cute, where did you find it?
I'm voting for a girl too...
gotta love crewcuts!
I want you to have a girl so my chances of a boy increase. Or. I wish I looked pregnant and not like I've been eating boxes of nutty buddys. Oh wait, I have. Rice and kix are all I can eat right now! I'm glad your feeling better and everything worked out, it can be a scary thing!
....Wait. You mean KK CAN'T fly?? Glad you are taking care of all those kiddos so well, inside and out!
Congratulations! How fun that you are having another little one. I hope that you are feeling ok. I'm so excited for you!:)
Post a Comment