
The other night I found this MESS!
The boys dumped EvErYtHiNg they could possibly find into the crib!
Just for fun! ha!
We're talking the entire linen closet...towels, sheets, blankets
ALL of their drawers of clothes. THROWN right in!
Every toy within reach...blocks, cars, stuffed animals.
Sure glad they had fun doing it, it wasn't much fun cleaning it up!
I think they understood though,
that this was a one time deal!
4 comments:
oh my gosh Lynsi, that is so funny! But I bet it didn't seem that funny at the time. I'm glad you found enough humor in it to take a picture. Sometimes I look back and wish I would have had that kind of reaction on similar situations.
hahahahahahahhaha!!! that's pretty funny boys.
that is what my spare room looks like right now. Only, I'm the one to blame! :/
That is so great you got a picture. Usually I am too mad at the time to even think about recording it in some way:). Glad they know it was a one time deal.
Post a Comment