Favorite things party.
Ever been to one?
I thought it was the cutest idea!
Every girl brought five, of one of her favorite things. (around 5 dollars each)
(I brought the Caldrea countertop spray....grapefruit, giner, basil! I loVe it.Smells amazing!)
You put your name in a bowl five times, and do a drawing to see who goes home with who's favorite things.There were all sorts of fun ideas. Chocolate, lip gloss, gift cards, bracelets, bath salts...just to name a few.
If your in need of a girls party, this party is a must have!
Thanks to our lovely party planner/host. Steph!!!!



12 comments:
oh I'm so jealous! I was there when Mandy and Stephanie were talking about this and I told them they weren't allowed to talk about their parties in front of me anymore, I may have even called them jerks or something, but I totally didn't mean it. LOOKS SO FUN! Cute girls, and cute idea, I may just have to do this one myself.
how fun!!
i think i might have to do this too!
looks like a fun group!
I'm totally going to throw one of these! I love it! You'll have to fill me in on the science of how it works more.
Also, glad to see you went with the caldrea, girlfriends shouldn't let eachother eat 8 lb. candy bars anyways. :)
PS- steph's house looks like the perfect party house! Love that kitchen.
That kitchen looks amazing! Looks like a fun party
It looks like the favorite things were only surpassed by the great company!
such a cute idea!
Great idea!! That kitchen looks looks straight out of a magazine.
I went to my first one here a few weeks ago, it was so much fun!
Sound like a fun party!
What an awesome & fun idea. Looks like a fun GNO! Hope your starting to get over the morning sickness. Can't wait to hear what this little person is.
That sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment