Sunday, August 22, 2010

Snapping pictures before church.

Ben's not happy. he knows where we're headed.







6 comments:

White Family said...

Looks like Ben was having a hard time holding still long enough to say "cheese" - and that's much shorter than three hours of meetings! Cute!

Dusty said...

What adorable children you have! Your girls are beauties and the boys as handsome as can be. Just like you and Keith:) Crazy to think another one is on its way. So exciting.

The Kerby Clan said...

this is how the majority of my pics look too, with Megan looking at the floor. I have to constantly remind her where the camera is :)

Steph Weaver said...

Love these pictures! KK is alway's so stylish, and Tayler's dress is darling! Ben, oh Ben...it is a long 3 hour's for him! You should do before and after picture's of him next week:)

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I feel like kk dresses way better than me! What the?!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

P.S. I hadno idea that there were 3 hours of church. Haaa