Sunday, July 4, 2010

what a good dad to dust off his 15 year old rollerblades to do some skatin with his daughter...






and what a good husband to make me laugh the entire time. seriously, I was crying I was laughing so hard! (I'm not sure what the neighbors were thinking, pretty sure Keith didn't care)love the sweet wrist pads!





7 comments:

Steoffrey said...

hahah, uhhh amazing!

ps- and we wonder where rex gets that funny determined face he makes when he's doing anything active!

Tyler and Kelly White said...

Haha so awesome!! Go Keith!

Steph Weaver said...

I am with Stacie on the face! I love it! So funny! I really think we need to have an adult skate night? Could be awesome!

White Family said...

Looks like Keith should add roller derby to his list of sports with that look of determination on his face!

Grace said...

I love his faces too. Make sure you remind him of the crashes he used to have on those roller blades 15 years ago. He's not so young anymore.

Chelsea said...

hilarious. love those expressions & love that he didn't care.

Blondie Blues said...

I'm crying looking at the R.B. pics of Keith! Too funny! Saw Carrie & Craig in PC this week. So good to see them, but made me miss you more than I already do. Hope to see you his summer.