happy 4th of july.
a little story from church today:
Elizabeth, who is a Sunbeam with Rex, was spotlighted in Primary. One of the questions on the spotlight questionare asks " If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?" Her answer to this particular question was REX! I heard everyone thought that was pretty funny. BUT I guess what was even more funny was that when Rex heard this, he stood up and walked right over to her and gave her a big ole smooch on the lips! Wish I would have seen it! Makes me miss being in Primary!

4 comments:
hahaha go rex! he's the best. in fact, i'd probably answer that question the same.
Yeah, you missed a classic! And...I was conducting and trying not to laugh too hard! It was such a classic Rex!!
Oh that Rex is going to break some hearts!! Actually, I'm pretty sure he already has!
Oh that Rex is going to break some hearts!! Actually, I'm pretty sure he already has!
Post a Comment