life is good when you have a brother to share it with.
The great thing about my boys right now is that they have become best buds! I love to watch Ben, watch Rex. He will do whatever his big brother is doing... which is sometimes good, and sometimes not so good. Like when Rex sneaks bites during the dinner prayer and so Ben thinks its ok too. Or when Rex thinks it's funny to teach Ben to call everything Poo Poo. But, generally for the most part it's good. The other day in the car while the music was blasting I loved watching Ben try to copy Rexs moves. It was seriously funny! I love that Ben already looks up to his big brother! These boys are going to have some serious fun together!~
On the subject of my boys...
The other night while I was tucking in Rex I whispered to him before I left his room.
"Rex. You're my boy."
Then he whispered back.
"Mom, You're my girlfriend."
It may have been my favorite thing he's ever said.

5 comments:
Love those boys!
What handsome boys they are! Taylor's party looks so fun. Hope your summer is going great, & I so hope I get to see you when you come out. Keep me posted on the dates you'll be here.
That is too cute! Brothers who are best friends and a mom for a girlfriend!
such cute pics! rex is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for.
How cute!!
Post a Comment