Saturday, June 5, 2010


I seriously don't know what we'd do without our pool! After an entire Saturday morning and afternoon spent swimming the kids were still up for one last swim after dinner! This made for some pretty exhausted kids by the end of the day! I just love to watch these kids having so much fun together! I have a feeling summer is going to go by way to fast!

Happy Summer!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I can't believe Ben goes all by himself like that. Evie won't go near the water unless you force her. Maybe we should come visit so she can see Ben do it.

Grapefruit said...

Amen!

I'm just waiting for the call from you next week announcing Ben is swimming laps by himself...

Chelsea said...

SO wishing we had one this summer. Its a hot one!!

Kandis said...

How cute! We are loving summer too! It has been so nice to spend time with the kids everyday all day long. I have a feeling that it is going to go by way too fast too!:) M and M are getting super excited for the music class coming up next week and can't wait to see their cousins!