
This weekend (thanks to Brad, Brig's husband.) Callie, Brig and I were able to meet up for lunch for a 30th birthday celebration/reunion! It had been way to long since we had been together! We had so much to catch up on and decided we needed to do this more often! It was so great to laugh and reminise about the old days!! Laura we decided next time we need to meet in Cali! We missed ya! Since we talked old school, I had to throw in some of these old pics, just for fun!
Then...


3 comments:
Loved the photos - they brought back some fun memories! I'm glad you cute girls are still getting together and having such a great time!
So fun to see those pictures, I need to look through my old photos and find some. Those were fun times!
Great pics! That's exactly how I still think of all of you. Would be fun to see everyone.
Post a Comment