

then Kinley was born and I understood. The second she was placed in my arms I feel in love. She was tiny, only weighing 5 pounds 14 ounces. She had beautiful dark hair. She was absolutely perfect! I felt like the luckiest mom in the world to have her, and to be the mother of two sweet daughters. It wasn't long after that, Tayler started calling her KK. Then we all did.
From that day KK has brought many smiles, and made us laugh everyday. Her spunky personality amazes me, I'm not sure where it came from! Yes, there are days that I feel like I am already raising a teenager and that KK is 7 going on 17, but I wouldn't change a thing!
There are so many characteristics that I love and admire about our KK. Above them all I love her tender heart. She always seems to know how those around her are feeling and knows when someone needs a friend. She is one compassionate and nurturing little girl and I know she will do many great things! I am so proud to be her mother.
Happy Birthday my KK girl!
5 comments:
Happy birthday KK! We love you!
She is definitely one of a kind. Happy Birthday KK. Hope you have a great B-Day!
What a great tribute from a mother to her daughter. See? Personal posts are easier than you think!! :) Wish her a happy bday from us!
Happy early Bday KK! She was such a cute baby, it's getting me excited for another girl to finally hit the fam again!
PS- I need to call you back, my last appt.'s this Wednesday, I'll keep you updated.
So tender and so true! Has it really been seven years?
Post a Comment