It was lovely outside today.
To be outdoors was a must!
The boys and I decided a mini "triathlon" would be a good way to spend the morning.
The first leg was in the jogger up the hills (where I confirmed just how out of shape I am) to the trialhead where we went for a little hike.





6 comments:
Sounds like the perfect morning for those two little active ones.
...I mean three little active ones!
Why does Ben just all of a sudden seem really grown up? He looks so old in those pics. Looks like fun! (Minus the exercise part...)
What a fun day with your boys! You are such an inspiration to me when it comes to being active. Rex and Ben are two of my favorite boys! And for that matter you are a favorite of mine too.
how cute are you guys? what a busy day, i bet its so different than when tay and k were these boys ages....now they are in school, and you have two rough and tough boys to play with. adorable.
Talk about ambitious!! You must be in pretty darn good shape to accomplish all of that! Sounds like so much fun. Do it again in June and I'll do it with you, although the heat may be a little too extreme by then, darnet.
thanks for posting these great pics. it's always fun to see your kids
Post a Comment