Tuesday, May 25, 2010



I am loving these white treat boxes I found at Micheals recently! I bought some Martha Stewart boxes a while back but was disappointed because they were so tiny and wouldn't hold much. I found these and they work perfectly to make any treat look darling to give as a gift! It's fun to bake something yummy to give away, but it's even more fun to make it look cute! We made bread and made these up for the girls teachers.

also I saw these adorable bags somewhere, I'm not even sure where. I saved the image to my computer because I thought they were so cute. Who knew you could make a brown paper bag look so good! I loved this idea!

cute huh?

4 comments:

White Family said...

Yes, VERY cute!!

Chelsea said...

indeed!! loved catching up on your posts, you are such a good blogger, and mom!

Jacque said...

those are so adorable!

Ashley said...

VERY cute. Thanks for the good ideas:)