Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Time for a Summer CUT!!!! Good bye CuRLs.


9 comments:

Dusty said...

Dear Curls,
I will miss you. It was always so fun to see how you would look each day. I hope you come back again.
Love,
Dusty

Dawn said...

Those curls are awesome but the short hair rocks for summer! I love that Tayler likes to give speeches complete opposite of my kids. That is great she did so well! Happy Birthday Ben, I really can't believe he is two. I remember holding him in my arms when he was just weeks old. Time is passing by way too quickly. I miss you guys, isn't it time you moved to Utah! LOL

Steoffrey said...

I'll miss those curls! At least we can say we got to be one of the lasts to say goodbye to them.

White Family said...

No matter how you cut it, Rexy is one handsome little dude! I look forward to rubbing his head.

Mary and Ryan said...

Oh my, why does that make me sad. scoop em up and send them to me:)

Steph Weaver said...

That face he is making is priceless! Such a Rex face! We will miss the curls too! Reminds me of that guy we saw at the baseball game...the one Rex will look like as a teenager!

Grapefruit said...

I LOVE it! Now he can be twins with Mitchell, who also just got his hair (re)buzzed this morning.

Does this mean summer is getting closer? I hope so. I'm DONE with school!

sbk said...

Too cute! I think Rex could have pulled off that curly mohawk as well.

Heidi and Bryan said...

what a stud!