Thursday, April 29, 2010

Four kids leaves little time for crafting (well unless it's at midnight, but that's when I do laundry) BUT Today I had an afternoon where Tayler was at soccer, KK and Rex were with friends, and Ben was content. I decided to bust out the old scrapbook paper and stuff and see what I could find. I had some gifts to put together and thought I might as well make some cards to go with.
My favorite thing I came across were these tissue stuffed stick on candies.. gotta love Martha Stewart.







this is what my office looked like by the time I was done.

6 comments:

Becca and fam said...

LOVE all those cute cards, you should find time to craft more often ;)

Grapefruit said...

Yay! Great to see you getting back to your roots. :) The "merci" one is my favorite, but they are all so cute. Time to start selling those!

Steph Weaver said...

I am glad you took the time to craft rather than find a house chore! It becomes addicting...trust me. Eventually, like me, you will let all your housework go and JUST craft! The cards are so cute!

White Family said...

You still got it! So charming. In a very small way, (like Martha) some of your creativity has been "locked up" for a time.

Jacque said...

those turned out sooo cute! i, too, love martha stewart's stuff. i use her stickers for my burp cloth tags.

regina said...

you are so creative... love them!