I'm not sure why Becca and I are just starting this, we should have long ago! Starting last month, every first Tuesday is now reserved for our afternoon lunch dates. Last month we enjoyed amazingly delicious Indian Food at Becca's (lucky for me Becca is a total gourmet.) Today we meet at my house for grilled pesto chicken sandwiches and chicken corn chowder. I'm not sure who will have more fun, us moms cooking, eating, and chatting... or our boys getting to play all afternoon! Already can't wait for next month!!!! 




8 comments:
what a fun idea... i can't wait to hear about what is on the lunch menu! and those boys... miss them to pieces.
Ohhhhhhhhh, that picture of the boys is priceless, I love it! Okay, I am still dreaming about that sandwich. It was so delish. I'm totally up for changing the rules from once a month to twice a week. What do you think?
:)
Lucky for Becca, you are also a gourmet, Lyns! I can see Rexy and Mitchell being life-long buddies. So cute!
sounds like you need to post the recipes too!
I think we need recipes too!
I agree with Nancy & Court! Looks yummy! You girls need to start teaching classes.
holy dimples!! adorable.
Post a Comment