


When the girls get together with Blake and Brady you never know what's in store, these kids are always using their imaginations in a big way. Right now they are all v e r y into squishies, they all have their own collections that they are quite proud of. ( just in case you have no idea what a squishy is, it's a little rubber pencil topper that you find in the quarter machines at grocery stores.) Last weekend they were super excited to jump in the car and head down to the grocery store to stock up on more squishes. They were so excited!!! As they were throwing down quarter after quarter, (and trust me they had LOTS of quarters, they all had their squishy funds with them.) KK snuck off to the other entrance where she had noticed the fake mustaches as we had walked in. She came back and surprised them all with their very own mustaches, they were all laughing so hard it was impossible not to join in.

This past weekend they put together spy kits filled with all sorts of supplies. You just never know when you may need a book light, chewable vitamin C, a notepad, a pair of ear plugs, or string to solve a mystery. They became mystery detectives and had us parents hide a plate of cookies and give them clues to find the hidden cookies....again and again. It kept them entertained the entire night!


4 comments:
These kid's just can't get enough of each other! They are so easily entertained with each other, I love it! That mustache picture could be one of my all time favorites!! Blake snuck his mustache to church last Sunday in hopes I wouldn't discover it...he wanted to wear it to Primary!
I am on Mike's computer...hence the Mike comment! Funny!
I love those kids. They're hilarious. And I just want to reemphasize how much I love Taylor in those glasses.
cute kids, so fun to see them using and having fun with their imaginations even in this world of technology!
Post a Comment