Monday, February 22, 2010

Tonight we celebrated Baby Wesly (he'll be here in less than two weeks!) We can't wait to meet this sweet little guy! He'll fit right in with all the other little boys! It's always so much fun to spend a night with my wonderful mom and sisters! Lots of TALK, lots of food, and lots of LaUgHs! (thanks to Starc!)

10 comments:

White Family said...

GNO is a wonderful thing! I'm already looking forward to next time!

Nancy said...

You guys are seriously the cutest sisters (I include your mom in that because she does NOT look like the Mom!) ever, love to see you all smiling together:)

Steoffrey said...

I keep thinking how fun last night was, and keep thinking how yummy that oreo dessert was. I really wish the waiter was telling the truth when she said you could get that at anywhere.

Can't wait for our next scheduled girls night out! (I'm not allowed to call it "GNO" anymore cause Geoff thinks it means "Gyno" on our calendar and gets queezy.)

sbk said...

So good to see you last night! I'm surprised you did not appropriately label my belly "Food baby".

Brittney said...

so jealous. what lucky girls you all are, i can only imagine you all cracking up together....all are adorable too. wesly is a cute name and so is ivy....

Dusty said...

You guys are such a beautiful family. I love that you are all so close and have so much fun together. It makes me look forward to when my girls are grown up and having babies. But that's a long time away. I hope:)

Tyler and Kelly White said...

I can't wait!! Eeeeekk!

Chelsea said...

I seriously had to do a double take at your mom. I couldn't figure out which sister she was!

Jenna Lee said...

Love that you all look like White girls... and so fun that you guys get together for GNO and that you have the sisters to do that with!!

Brittney said...

lyns- can i have bryan barney's #? did i hear correctly that he is handling bankruptcy's? thanks!